Zen-Clutter Monster Cave-March 18th

Zen Thursday came again so quickly I know.....

Today, your Zen Your Life project is:
Make a basic drawing of your home. And I want you to scribble on it the places where clutter gathers. Like a clutter-monster-in-dark-cupboards.
Done it? Gooooood.
And now… you’re going to put on your finest clutter-monster-seducing-and-betwixing goddess wear.
And spend just five minutes patiently, tenderly, lovingly tending to the clutter-monster’s cave. Spruce it up. Make it nice. Make it just a little bit more spacious.
A little spring clean for the clutter monster’s cave. Only five minutes - nothing too overwhelming at all.
If you’re at work, do the same thing for your work space. We all have a clutter-monster’s cave… and all it needs is just a little bit of our goddess love and attention.

I'll be working on this today but i can already see my clutter-monster's cave (aka spare bedroom). I actually am proud to say I started cleaning it out last week so this will just keep me on track. I'll post a pic when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment