What Am i Doing To Lose the Weight

To change my physical appearance I decided to go with South Beach. I extended Phase 1 for a month with highs and lows and just decided to go to Phase 2 which i finally was able to maintain my nutrition as I should. Ahhh..fruit never tasted so good. I also reduced my calorie intake to 1200 calories which was easier than i thought especially since I started a food diary.My doctor advised me late last year to take alli but after hearing the negative effects i decide to just use the online feature to record my food intake which i think was one of my top reasons my nutrition become controlled because i became more aware of what i was eating and what foods i migrate too towards stressful time.So now in the middle of my third month I have lost 15 lbs (which you already know because I toldyou in my earlier posts so I'm 198 lbs) and depending on how my next two weeks go I'll meet my target or be shy by 5-7 lbs (I'm thinking I should at least lose 4 lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment