Outrageousness and Other

For the first time i didn't see the sacred friday word in my week. To be honest I'm glad I didn't see outrageousness played out. That is very anti me.

As I am taking a more closer look of who steph is...out there is not one of them or at least thats not what I imagining I want one of my traits to be. Ive always been very comfy blending in but maybe stepping out the box and stirring things up is exactly what i need.

Enlarging my my vision is about having a greater scope for my life. Scope is such a foreign concept for me so its no surprise that things have been mediocre except for my relationships. I think I'm realizing more & more that if I'm not motivated by passion... goals and life will be on autopilot instead of me leading the life I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment