Background

This is my first attempt at blogging. I must admit it's a bit scary baring my soul in this type of format but I think it's necessary because this is a reflective time in my life so what better format to record all that happens than by blogging.

I started this year with this feeling that this going to be an amazing year...I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I knew wonderful things would be happening.

I usually start out the year in prayer with Jesus and this year was no different except that I woke up with such excitement and read my wonderful devotional and let God speak to me. His presence is amazing. He told me to enlarge my vision..the same thing he told me years ago no new banner (my wording for what he usually tells me to do at the start of the new year)until you do what you've been told . God said "I spoke years ago about enlarging your vision and you acknowledged it but you made no step to enlarge your vision. Focus on the scripture I gave you." I was like i cant remember it what was it again and God with his humor said Ive given it to you enough you know it. I found it, please look below:

Isaiah 43: 19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in
the wasteland.

As I was mentioning to one of my nutritionally best friend Carey I have not moved because i have not done. This is the year to do. This is the year of transformation and growth and enlarging my vision. Then I had a talk with my sister Robin and she mentioned the word journey which resonated so much in my spirit so hence came "My Journey To Enlarge My Vision."

I'm finally ready to accept where God wants to take me and realize I am strong in him. That means weight wise ...finally getting to my 30's and say i love myself as I am, I'm not perfect but i will get to the place where I need to be. i am beautiful just as I am. It means spiritually listening to God wholeheartedly and fully. Its good to acknowledge but the second most important step is ACTION so I will find the road God wants me to take. I needed to stop telling God what i don't have but trust him because he has made me and knows what I am capable of. It means being adventurous and going outside of comfort zones because in those times one realizes passion in things. Everything can be summed up in belief..believe God..when you accept what God has for you and that your life is ordained and he doesn't allow or put you in a place that its not needed and he waits till you have what is required to move you in every area of your life only then will you see your life fulfilled. So I need to have strength in knowing those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary (Isiah 40:31).

So this year I'm mounting up with wings like eagles..as Joel says eagles look up and far (paraphrasing) and chickens look down at where they are. It's time for this eagle to start her journey to enlarge her vision.....

No comments:

Post a Comment