Nutritious People

I picked up nutritious people from Coach Carolyn at the 1st meetup and immediately knew that's what my friendship had to possess going forward and luckily for me everyone in my close network is nutritious.

This is the question Coach Carolyn asked:
Who is the most nutritious person in your life? Think about how that person makes you feel about yourself. Does he or she constantly challenge you; constantly encourage you; cause you to come up just a little higher than you would normally? If the answers are yes, then that person is totally nutritious and you should have them at least once a month for nourishment.

Of all people that are the most nutritious it's my husband J. I've known him since I was 15 years old and we started started dating at age 20 and got married when I was 28 and he was 29. He's constantly encouraged & challenged me than anyone in my life. His honesty, Godly wisdom, humor, love, and support can not even been measured. He wants greater thangs for me than I want for myself. We have literally grown up together and its been amazing to see how our relationship has grown through the years. We have had many valleys and peaks throughout this time but all thanks go to God for purifying and strengthening the relationship. A foundation with God is much sturdier than one without it. J is my soul and I thank God for him everyday in my life.


I was going to go on and on how each person in my life is nutritious but that could take awhile so I'll just say thank you to Kym, Kia, Robin, Jackie, Carey, Amanda, and Cory for being the nutritious people in my life! I am so grateful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment