Killer Workout #1 and #2

I decided to try Julian 30 day Shred for 30 days to see if more results are yielded from this or Turbo Jam. My first day was yesterday with Julian and it was no joke. she does not give you a break for water and even though she has set minutes for cardio, strength, abs. You feel ever minute of it. Thank goodness its only 20 minutes.

Today I went to my 1st resistance class at Bally's. It kicked my butt. I wanted to crawl out of the gym. There wasn't a body part that didn't hurt. But it felt so good at the same time. I'll be returning next Tuesday. What's always so funny to me is typically the classes that kicked my butt are taught by women who look to be in their 60's with an amazing shape. I'm like how is it I'm half your age and struggling. lol! Clearly its important to start a regime now so when I get that age I'll be in great shape.

Wed is gym days with Robin....actually Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are gym days with Robin where we hit the machines. I'll be trying pilates on Thursday and Saturday is yoga. Even though I'm clearly out of shape and there so much pain involved. It feels good being active again!

No comments:

Post a Comment