Becoming A Women of Purpose

So one of my top inspirational life forces is Coach Carolyn and she has a Becoming A Women Of Purpose website: http://spiritwomen.blogspot.com/

I came across Coach Carolyn through one of the meetups late last year I signed up for and her intro to the group is listed below:

A spiritual gathering of women in a sacred space to share life, laughter, joy and friendships on the journey to inner peace, passion and purpose.
If you are a woman making a life transition from brokenness to wholeness; from chaos to commitment; from pain to purpose, then this gathering is for you.
Come for two and a half hours to encourage and empower others while being encouraged and empowered yourself. Bring a journal.


This intro spoke to because one of things I hope I am doing in life is encouraging the ones I love and I love to have a deeper connection with my friends in terms of a sisterhood that empowers, encourages, supports, and prays for one another and the three p's (peace, passion, and purpose) Coach Carolyn talked about is exactly the direction i want my life to go in. I've gone to two meetups so far and they have been absolutely awesome. I have been blessed so much by Coach Carolyn for providing this welcoming beautiful platform. This year I will definitely be attending more meetups with this group. I follow her everyday through her daily blog so you will hear me talk about how her posts relate to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment