Friday's Purposeful Question

Today's posting said:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

“When was the last time you just let something go without taking it personally?”

“A prudent question is one half of wisdom.” ~ Francis Bacon

Sadly, I can't remember the last time I let something go without taking it personally. I have a spirit of offense that I really need to work on especially when it comes to my hubby. I take everything to heart and its not good to live in my emotions because they can lead me astray. For example, it doesn't matter what was said. It's the emotion that was felt when the words fell on my ears and heart that totally restructures the sentence in my mind. Not a good place to be, So thanks to Coach Carolyn about reminding me about a "flaw" I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment