Infection

So i went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have a viral infection and have been ordered to return to work on Monday. I must admit I'm quite happy about this. Not the viral infection of course but being away from work for a couple of days. Lately I've just not felt motivated and i don't know why that is. I celebrated my 6 year anniversary at the beginning of the month and I have been feeling like i need a break a few weeks before this milestone happened. I wish i wasn't sick when i had said break but I think it is a blessing. Well with the rest I'm starting to have some type of voice back but my throat is so raw and sore. I feel bad that I missed my workout at the gym yesterday with Robin and with Julian. I don't want to build the dedication Ive started but at the same time I'm ill and need to listen to my body. I did ask my doctor if i should exercise and she advised mild exercise so we'll see i may still do Julian at home even though shes nothing mild. Maybe I'll pull out a Pilate's dvd. We'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment