E-Folder Zen-March 11th

So another inspiration force I'm subscribed too is Goddess Leonie from Goddess Guidebook.com

March 11th subject was Zen Your Life Thursday: e-folder-zen (yes I know I'm a week late but i found this msg while cleaning out my mailbox).

Her message:
Hey beautiful hearts!
Each Thursday, we hang out together as a gaggle of goddesses & make our gorgeous lives a little clearer, calmer and more zen. We do one Zen Your Life project together for the day… an easy, possible kind of project… just one small thing to make our lives more zen.
When we make space in our lives, we are making room for even more delight, comfort, magic and love to enter.
Sound like yummy delicious fun? Want some more zen goodness in your life?
Hurrah! Let’s start! We can doooo eeeeeeeet!
Today, your Zen Your Life project is:
Spend 10 minutes organising and clearing folders on your computer.


So I decided to tackle this with my personal email account because my work account is perfectly organized into necessary folders. oh what a job let me tell you my personal account has 15,000 messages in my inbox (some opened some unopened) and i have folders to put the emails in the appropriate folder but I got lazy so there mostly in my inbox. Ok so i couldn't find myself deleting all of the 15,000 so i first sorted by my family/friends name and put their email in the appropriate folder but then i didn't remember everyone who wasn't in my close circle so i went one-by-one after 6 hours i was down to 4000 so I just deleted the rest. Horrifying yet wonderful to see it at 0. Now it will be much easy to put things in their necessary folders. Ahh...i think I do have a little more zen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment