2nd Meetup of the Year

I was so looking forward to this meetup especially since the last one hyped me up and honestly I haven't done anything with it but when i woke up Sat with a scratchy throat and dizziness I wasn't sure i was going to make it but I thought I would at least push through and start my day as planned (gym, womens group, another meetup group activity). But after the gym I felt worse body aches, chills. etc so needless to say I missed the meetup:(


Create Your New Story

In order to release an old limiting story, you need to replace it with a new empowering one.
So, let's create a new story! It can be as big as you want it to be; but it must be truly believable and authentic for you - or you won't live into it.
Bring your journals and along with guided meditations, I will guide you into creating your new story

No comments:

Post a Comment