Introduction to Grace Cards

I've decided Monday will be Grace Card days. Again another item I got from Coach Carolyn during the first meetup. She has the card displayed in a glass bowl and told us to allow the card to pick us. At every meetup she uses the cards as a " centering, a prayer, and an ice-breaker." So I finally got my hands on my own deck thanks to my sister Robin for Christmas and I love them. I have not used them as much in recent weeks so I am now declaring Monday's Grace Card Days (violin please). I love the beautiful illustration of diverse women and the words on the back. They allow me to center in on a particular word for the week. Thanks to my inspirational life force Cheryl Richardson for creating this. Now i don't have a glass bowl to spread this out so I'm just shuffling and picking the first one. I was reading some of Coach Carolyn old blog and she picked three cards and tried to figure out the message. I like that:)

So my three cards are:

Faith: Have faith. Every event we experience and every person we meet has been put in our path for a reason.

Peace: When we balance silence with activity, we discover true peace of mind--the source of all joy and happiness.

Relax: Breathe. Everything is happening as exactly as it should be.

I think this is telling me not to worry about my purpose that God has it in control. Remember the peace I feel in him. Be still and know he's God.

This makes sense because lately Ive been feeling inadequate and like I'm not being the best person I can be. Joel (Osteen of course) reminded me in his podcast today that I am wonderfully and fearfully made (one of my foundational scriptures). He said some other good stuff that Ima have to listen to again and post (its late i don't remember:) It's time to reach out to all that God has for me. I feel that relates to me enlarging my vision. I need to do something creative. I need to take action. I need to feel true freedom. Ive always been a safe person and I want to be loose (not literally..my God i am married) but loose enough to experience things and not over think the consequences. Just be! Ive lived much of my life through many of my friends and their bold acts and I want to step out too. One of my best experiences in life was when I went parasailing..it was SOO unme and was so amazing to experience. I was soaring. That's the type of life I want to lead...one of adventure and excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....sounds like Outrageousness could be coming into play for you after all!!!

    ReplyDelete