Spring is almost upon us

I decided to give my blog a brighter facelift due to the coming of spring:) Boy do i love to see spring. Spring is such a time of renewal...a time to put away some of those things we carried with us in the winter.A time to see to see the budding of flowers. A time to come out of hibernation (who can raise their hand with me that when frigid temps come they go into hibernation). A time to really start the couch to 5 k program because you no longer have frigid temps and ice. There's a time for everything under the season of heaven so I have listed 10 things i plan to do this spring.

1. Study and prepare to re-take my cebs 2 exam in June
2. go to more meetups to hopefully expand my friend pool and to explore the city more
try new things i wouldnt normally try (after all im stepping out of my comfort
zone this year).
3. start the couch to 5 k program
4. Get rid of one debt (I have to review and see what is the smallest)
5. Be even more committed to Turbo Jam and eating healthy (im doing good in this area but i can always improve)
6. Take two training courses (strategic thinking and coaching) i mentioned in one of previous HR posts.
7. Read 1 book for art, hr,and coaching (i almost wish theres was a book that encomposed all three subjects)
8.Finally get my spare bedroom in order and figure out what we are doing it with it. Are we still turning it into a excercise room(i have avoided it long enough)
9. Attend church service more regulary ..at least twice a month.
10. Volunteer

No comments:

Post a Comment