47 day journal-March 12th entry

Take a moment and think about your most favorite piece of music. Maybe it's a rock song, part of a symphony, a commercial jungle, whatever. Why is important to you? how do you feel when you hear it? Think about all the different components of the piece and the way they come together to produce such a strong effect on you?

My answer:

Interesting new format for today's lesson! i like the change. shake it up a bit:)

I thought for a moment and could not think of a favorite part of music. i like christian, jazz, classical, pop and r&b. hmmmm to pick a favorite is so hard. its either all (lots of answers or nothing with me). But if i had to pick i would say christian genre. Because it speaks about Jesus and my soul connects to the music. How i feel depends on the song..Does it leave me with a praise on my lips that sticks with me? encouragement? awe? amazement? touches my soul in a way i had no idea that i needed? Yes and some songs involve all of the above. I definitely can have a wide range of emotions with this genre because its talking about my savior its the most awesome experience.

Funny thing as I'm writing this i went to Carey's profile and looked up her favorite music because we have similar taste and Ive never heard of kerrie roberts so i said let me give her a listen. omg! her voice is AMAZING! Ive only listened to a few songs but so far my FAVS are take me away, unstoppable,no matter what and keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment