47 day journal-March 19th entry

in the journey there is a pargraph thattalks to how Jesus interacted with the marginalized (homeless, sick, elderly, minorities) on a daily basis. he spent his active years loving, teaching, and ministering to those often pushed to the isdesin anciet judea including the poor, sick, ad social outcasts, such as those with difficult and questionable pasts and difficult primary circumstances.Near the end of his ministry jeus became even more vocal about the injustices around him and called the nation of israel to remember and imitate god's heart.

Action:
Take 5 minutes to reflect on a time when you felt compared to care for one of NY's marginalized. what compelled you to act and how did you feel after you had done so.

My response:
Sadly i dont need 5 minutes...i never do this maybe with the exception of an lderly person if they talk to me first. i can see the wonderful thing about this journal is its opening me up to areas in my life i need to work on. Honestly the tangible thing i can see me doing to improve thihs area is to start volunteering again so im going to see how i can be Jesus's hands in the world in the only way i see fit but i will open my heart to anything else God has for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment