Three Month Weigh-In

I stepped on the scale and have lost an additional 2 lbs which has brought my weight loss to 17 lbs (I'm glad yet sad because I'm 10 lbs shy of where I wanted to be at this point). I'm 197 instead of 187 lbs. Progress is Progress though and every step in the direction you want to go should be celebrated. So I need to re look at my program and see what changes I want to make. I know I definitely want to eat more protein. In fact eat it with every meal. Revisit my current exercise program. I'll come up with more concrete items in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're not where you want to be in terms of your weight loss goal....BUT... 17 pounds!!!! That's AMAZING, Steph!!! You are well on your way to becoming the sexy, healthy, fit, trim woman you want to be!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete