Grace Cards Monday-April 12th

Quiet: Turn off the noise. Silence nourishes the body, mind, and spirit.

Dance: When we ask for guidance, take action, and put our faith in on an outcome we can't yet see, we've begun to dance with grace.

Valor: Be courageous. The unmistakable touch of grace will follow us wherever we go.

I don't see what the cards may be telling me just yet but it's also 3:32 a.m. and I can't sleep. I'll revisit tomorrow.

Looking at this a few days later (not much more sleep). I can see that my grace cards were telling me i needed to recharge my soul . I need to turn off noise and normal actions for a moment and be silent and light my candles and go to my serene place. I needed to remember whatever God has put in me with come to fruition. More and more grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment