Beautiful Friday

I had yet another girl's this week. This time with Robin and her bff and it was amazing. I took off because Robin was in need of girls day and she wanted to be among trees so I gave her a list of options one of which stood out more than the rest (Fort Tyron park). It's absolutely beautiful and serene. It seemed to take forever to get there (over an hour and half) but it was beautiful. Blooming gardens, view of the bridge, water, paths. It was great. We did a potluck picnic which consisted of strawberries, grapes, crackers & cheese (that was like brie but sharper), deli meat, hummus, salsa and tortilla chips, Doritos, butter toffee cookies, and white grape peach juice and had nutritional conversation. I realized what I love most outside of being out and about doing activities is to be among nature..God's wonderful creation amazes and tickles me at the same time. The breeze made it sightly chiller than I would have wanted but it was beautiful.As the temp changes i realize the last thing I want to do is be in the house. I foresee more parks and beaches in my future this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment