Great Find

I pass by a place where free books sit in my office and there was this book that kept calling out to me (the colors grabbed my attention) but i never took the time to see what it was. Well today I took the time and OMG how glad I am. I'm just 32 pages in but its so good and so right up my alley especially since i found out my purpose. It's called, "The Business and Practice of Coaching Finding Your Niche, Making Money, and Attracting Ideal Clients." This book is practical and honest and gets me thinking about what I want to create and understand the difference between therapy and coaching. in this expressive arts facilitator role I never really thought about coaching being apart of this until i picked up this book and read the cover and Coaching just fit! Then i read how examples of coaching is mentoring, assisting, advising, supporting and then i realized this is exactly what I want to do. I'm so happy .. it's funny that i found this book on the week that Sacred Friday word is "emergence". Ha! God and his sovereign surprises and what he leads us too. This is my first book on the road to my purpose. Next I want to explore art journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment