Exhausted

I have absolutely no energy for anything and my knee hurts. i don't like to complain but I want to go wahhhh! I arrived home at 615 today which I cant remember when my body has last seen my home at that time. I feel run down which i guess isn't surprising since traveling always seems to make me tired. I had a wonderful weekend visiting my parents, j's mom, and jackie but getting back into my normal routine as of Sunday where i literally dropped my bags off and went straight to church and getting back into my normal routine and not being able to sleep has me exhausted!! I skipped the gym today and decided to come home and rest. I need to listen to my body instead of going with routine. i remember feeling like this not too long ago and i was so glad i took the time to recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment