Ouch! Back

So as I mentioned on Sunday i had back issues. On Monday it felt better yay! but during the course of the day it got worse to the point every move i made was ouch, all the weight shifted to one side of my body and i was walking slumped over. I got home and when i moved my leg it hurt worse it was a struggle just to get in bed. Of course i texted my nurse bff and she said it sounded like sciatic nerve and i might need some back adjustments but try heatcompress, salt bath (which there was no way i could do because i could get down that far), and some advil. the heat helped a bit but i was still in pain. Tuesday turned around and the pain wasn't as bad but still bad. so i finished payroll from home and took a sick day for the rest of the day. Wednesday wasnt any better so i decided to see a doctor (my doctor just closed down her practice so i tried my new doctor who was out of the office this week...great). So off to the hospital I went because this isnt getting better. apparently i have a sprained back so they gave me muscle relaxer injection and Tylenol 3..it felt so good.So i was able to travel to DC for work on Thursday with no major back issues. I felt the stiffness again so i took my pills and knocked it right out. the sucky thing is i brought my rolling luggage so i didnt have to carry my laptop but by the time i got home I wish i did just carry it on my shoulder because lifting the bag irritated my back more. I am feeling better in this moment with the help of my pills. I have no idea why i am up at 430 though. Back to sleep I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment