Morning/Evening pages -April 5, 2011

Ive only been awake for maybe 25 minutes and one of the things I wanted to write before I left for work were my morning/evening pages. Before the day has started I wanted to get this in and just see how my day blossoms.

My artists way devotional today speaks of successful art is built on successful friendships. Friends are what enable artists to go the distance. I think that is so true..I don't know how far in my artistic walk i would go if God didn't surround me with a support system when it comes to being creative..hubby, Robin, Carey,and Kia. It's important whatever we do to have a support system, a cheer leading section. people who push you and ensure you stay on the right track.

Joel devotional speaks on not stumbling and how the enemy has placed all kinds of stumbling blocks in our paths. when we making the word of God our priority it helps us move forward with our eyes open. His words lights our path and helps us clearly see where to step.

My prayer for today that I get firmly on the course of making God my # priority that nothing goes on until i have my time with him. Because everything comes from him. He is where i draw strength from. I pray that through these morning pages a shift starts to happen in my life in my art when it comes to him. I read that God's gift to us is our talent but our Gift to God is what we do with that talent. I no longer want to hide anything that God has given me. I pray for unearthing to happen...for the roots to taken forth all over my life and my friends life. That whatever seedling , whatever talent God has given you that we all one day at a time do something with that talent. We all day by day meditate on the word day and night so we may be fed. So we may be strong when circumstances happen. I also pray that whenever we need some encouragement, some support, some love... that as always God will send in people to do just that and we will recognize that's nothing but God. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment