Morning Time with God

I got up an hour early groggy, pressed snooze once, and wanting to go back to sleep but remember another conversation that come up with DM re God that i remembered..morning time. ...first few moments. so i got up and read my devotional "hearing from God each morning", confident woman and so long insecurity you've been a bad friend to me (correction of the time for one of my last posts) by bath moore along with my bible and another devotional. i used the awaken oil DM gave me and prayed over myself and my gifts and the things that lie dormant to come alive. I picked my 3 grace cards: Shine (step into the light. you are a gift to the world). Direction (look for clues. Grace will lead us to the exact events and experiences we need at precisely the right time) and Honor (care for your soul. Honor the divinity within you by practicing extreme self care). Very timely grace cards. I felt encouraged and remembered why its a shame i always let my morning ritual go away.i embraced the day in a much more powerful way

No comments:

Post a Comment