Another Article I like-21 Simple Ways to Be Happy

Be your own BFF
Smile, Giggle, Snigger, or Chuckle!(Def. already on my agenda to do more of….hearty laughter is wonderful)
Warm Up Your Tootsies (hmmm..toes huh…I just like to be warm in general)
Sing out loud !
Indulge in Dark Chocolate (screech ..brakes nope…. this one will not work for me…too bitter..white chocolate only for me).
Expect a miracle
Meditate, pray, and chant (Definitely the top thing of making me happy and what I don’t do enough of)
Laugh at your shortcomings / forgive your mistakes / get over it (Lawd..help)
Sleep, Baby, Sleep (Lawd help. )
Count your blessings Daily (Definitely)
Wake up early(screech brakes again….im trying to develop a morning ritual but getting up early is HARD)
Let the sun shine in - at least 20 min a day
Create a positive affirmation (on the list to do)
Say "Good job"
Catch happiness from others-surround yourself with like minded people (Definitely)
Grow a garden (I like that idea but I’ve killed several orchids ..the only thing I can keep alive is bamboos…I want a garden someday but I want someone else to maintain it)
Pencil in "Quiet time" (on the list to do because I’m always the best me when I do this consistently)
Look to the future
Accept what you cannot change
Take a cat nap
Love everything

No comments:

Post a Comment