Following Bliss

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."-Joseph Campbell

I ran across a blog through another blog I am a follower of and really enjoyed this article re: following your bliss http://blog.beliefnet.com/blissblog/2010/10/sharing-their-bliss.html
The article asked what does my life look like if i followed my bliss. This question is really hard to put into words because i always feel when i see it I can say "that's it "so until i can fully describe it in my own words I'm going to borrow what others have said:

Gathering with Kindred Spirits
"One of the ways I live my bliss is by gathering with kindred spirits and enjoying the special energy created when people of like mind come together. We may come from different paths, faiths and backgrounds, but the collective energy of compassion, love and joy is awesome!"-Victor FuhrmanRead


Music that is Moving
"I am a musician, so it is probably no surprise that when I want to live my bliss I turn on some music. Music always enhances my mood. If I am feeling introspective, I will put on Enya, or something like that. If I am looking forward to cleaning the house it will be oldies or country; definitely country/rock for a long drive and classic rock for indoor exercise. Music brings out the bliss in any activity. For meditation, it is the awesome music from within, usually accompanied by the still tones of silence in the room. There's nothing like music for blissing myself."- Annabella Wood, Musician

Focus on What Makes You Passionate
"I live my bliss when I focus on what impassions me. Sometimes I have to remember what that is! Recently I was preparing for my first Goddess Group. I was researching some of the various ways the Great Mother has been honored throughout history. It stirred up so much excitement in me! I think it was partly because I realized I was on a path of purpose - something I think I am meant to be doing on this Earth at this time." -Cindy Greb

Take Time for Personal Transformation
"My way of living my bliss is to remember that I am a Goddess Extraordinaire, and to make time for personal transformative work as well as do everything within my power to make my work service done with love."
Orrie M. Schulman
Founder of Caring with Compassion (disability services)

Lost in Love
"Being lost in the love of family and friends." - Marlena Fox Tillman
Expressing Gratitude

"Being thankful for each day. Sending out healing love. Doing my daily best." - Carol Orticari
A Smiling Heart

"My Bliss is: What makes my heart smile." - Debbie FoxRead more:

No comments:

Post a Comment