Trip to the library

On Monday I decided to go to the library and get some collage art books since DM said thats what we'll be doing on my next session along with some christian books (morning devotional by joyce meyer, confident woman by joyce meyer and beth moore insecurity no more). After my session with DM i started thinking about what she said--what stands between you and the person God has created in that picture with the butterfly and i mumbled something but i realized on monday its insecurity, lack of confidence that i am enough so thats why i got my books on those subject. on my way to the gym a vision came to my head how i want to portray motherhood for the sketchbook project. I just got to figure out the small details....sooo happy i was almost skipping. I just felt sooo good..i watched a powerful service with joel. it wasnt so much his message but the praise and worship that one song left me in tears as well as the words joel and victoria spoke during the service. i felt strengthened. i felt renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment