Hello November!

Wow I can't beleive we are in the fifth day of November...where oh where did this year go? My birthday is next month...which seems crazy. It has definately been a mixture of an amazing and rough year with all the awakenings combined with the death of my mother-in-law. As I come into the holidays seasons, I just pray for more peace and healing for my family. It's amazing when you look back over the course ofthe year..things accomplished/not accomplished/ who you are now vs when the year began, the lessons God has taught..the ones missed, the ones you knew from day 1, How God has strengthened you and never left you despite how the year has come and gone is amazing. Friendships strengthened and some no longer fit. The crisp air of changing leaves of fall which really tells you its arrived.

Ahhh..I just wanted to take a moment to talk about that. i have done a few drawings since my last post but something is wrong with my camera phone..something about the sd card not being recognized...booo so i cant post until its working again. i can truly see how God has used my art as a catylst to awaken myself on so many levels....

No comments:

Post a Comment