Pastel Drawings after the Second Session


I just decided to copy what I told my best friend ...it describes how I felt when creating these items:
Ive had my second art session and can I just say I'm just stepping into the fullness I am in God. I feel this absolute freedom and my teacher DM is AMAZING!I'm in such a peace filled freedom space and it feels amazing. I had this powerful thing happen to me on Tuesday.I was on the subway and had the urge to draw when I got home (which never happens on my commute). Let alone specific things..1. was me in a doorway and the second drawing was my brother. I put on my ipod and i was such in an intense zone. J said later when i talked to him i looked possessed. lol! But this zone increased more when it came time for my brother. I'm using my pastel and the next thing I knew I started writing w my pastels (which isn't odd) but what i started writing was..it was so powerful and so the spirit of the Lord. The writing said " faith is mighty in the Lord. He will do great things to reach my people. Right now he's being built up in me. He's a seer for a reason." isn't that amazing. I totally had to share that with my brother and he was blown away because he's like "u just prophesized and your art was part of the conduit. Glory to God what he did through you". I agreed. It's like through my art I hear scriptures and everything its rather amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment