Amazing Vision Artwise that took a different turn


The focal point of this piece was much different than I imagined it (I imagined hubby looking up at the eagle or it being on his chest but what it became..is much better) It reminds me that God will always sends help when we need it.
It appears hubby shared my vision with some of his friend and I loved the way he described (i drew it but something about the written word makes it so powerful). Here it is:

I'm pretty sure I haven't told you, but Steph has been in the midst of this incredible new artistic awakening. It's the first time she's embraced her art in over a decade. Well it's really very organic, and deeply spiritual this time around, tapping into some pretty rich, vital areas of her spirit. She gets these visions for her work now, and they are often accompanied with scripture, usually scripture verse she's never even heard or read. So she tells me yesterday that she has this vision for a new piece and can't wait to get home to do it. She works on it for awhile, and then shows it to me. The charcoal piece isn't very detailed, which is interesting because typically details have been very important in her work.The piece is of a faceless me, standing in what appears to be a clearing in the forest. I look a bit lost, and am turning to this scroll in my hand for guidance. On the scroll is written Isaiah 58: 8;11. Behind me is this large eagle, which is the only figure in the picture that actually has detail. The eagle's wings are spread full and wide, and it's so close to me that we nearly touch. I am looking a the scroll, but the eagel is looking directly at me. It appears to be whispering something in my ear. On the left wing of the eagel is written Isaiah 41:10. This is what the scripture said: - On the wings of the eagel whispering in my ear, Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - On the scroll I am turning to for guidance, Isaiah 58:8;11 8. Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. 11. The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. It's pretty powerful. I feel the Lord with me so strongly. This was right on time and so inline with how I've been feeling spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment