Artist's Block

For days now an image has been in my head with a side profile of myself and the things that give me freedom and a part of me sprawled out on a page in a way where it's like they are pouring out of me. So after falling asleep to "Rear Window" (which I'm enjoying I was just exhausted)..I said now is the time to put this on paper and in comes that zone feeling so immediately grab my lamp from the living room, my pastels, my ipod, several side profile pictures, and my sketchbook and went to our bedroom (which appears to be my art space) and start drawing but then i stopped cause im stuck..clearly theres more to be done but i cant see what ..so i called myself taking a break....but it ended up being for the night.The one intresting thing is its by no mistake a butterfly was one of the items since I've compared my evolution to a butterfly. Looks like this may be a work in progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment