Pastel Drawings after the 1st session




I had an urge to draw so i put on my ipod got out my pastels and started drawing..i was in this zone that i remembered as a youth .oh what did i draw? i found a pic of myself at one of the happiest periods of life as well as a road and combined them(something about roads has always fascinated me). I have drawn myself only a few times in life so it was amazing that this what i decided to draw and i wasn't being critical..(like that line isnt right..do over).I was just in the moment. When i finished it. I loved it! I normally don't like sharing my art. It's so personal but so is how im feeling so im going to post here. I also tried to draw hubby unknowingly but he kept moving and never got back to that stop so its a bit unfinished but i have included that piece as well. Again another zone moment. Since the beginning of the year when i draw scriptures come up but nothing with hubby but when i touched him 2 Kings 2: 13-16 came up (not sure why)


13 He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. 14 Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the LORD God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over. 15 Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, “The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha.” And they came to meet him, and bowed to the ground before him. 16 Then they said to him, “Look now, there are fifty strong men with your servants. Please let them go and search for your master, lest perhaps the Spirit of the LORD has taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley.” And he said, “You shall not send anyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment