God is GOOD!

After such an emotional time God came in swiftly the same day to show me nothing is too hard for him and he would use the people in my life to bless me.

Re: lack of money to buy funeral ticket for my aunt's husband: GOD used my bff jackie to bless me. We were talking and she asked me how i was and I told her Uh ..I could be better and explained what was wrong. Immediately she said I will buy your ticket if you want. After ensuring she was sure she could because she just bought a new house and has her own responsibilities. She said, "Defiantly that's what sisters are for." Tears trickled down my face.

Re: lack of money for transportation: GOD used my hubby. He said didn't have much money but of course he would buy my transportation ticket to last me.

God's favor is absolutely awesome! Next week I will call about my taxes and I'm sure this will be another blessing.

Immediately one of my fav song from church comes to mind: You Are for Me by Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment