Grace Card Monday: May 3

Support:Expect help. A Divine power more magnificent than anything else that exists on the planet is ready to support our every move.

Dance: When we ask for guidance, take action, and put our faith in an outcome we can't yet see, we've begun to dance with grace.

Silence: Be still. A daily practice of silence bears gifts-a heightened sensitivity to beauty, deep inner peace, and a profound feeling of connectedness to all living things

(wow) This is clearly talking about my financial situation. I need to trust that God is more than able and he wants to help me and bless me and I need to praise him before i see the outcome of everything because he has already made a way. i need to take time to be still and know he is God. This is absolutely Awesome! (Huge smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment