Emotional Time

Ive had a rough financial weekend when it comes to news : 1. I owe state taxes 2012.00 to be the exact and with a one person income I cannot afford to pay that right now. The bill came and they didn't talk about an installment plan (after some research I see that you can request an installment but you have to substiante your expenses...something tells me they won't except $20 monthly) 2. my aunt's husband died (i wasn't close to him hence I didn't say uncle but I need to go to MD for the funeral and I cant afford to pay for that seeing my account has $25 in it). Thankfully after rent I only bought a few groceries or otherwise I would've had the $25 since after paying rent it left me with $80. 3. my monthly mta transportation card expired today and i still need to get to work Tuesday through next Wed.

I am trying to not worry about money and hold onto faith that God knows what we have need of and will take care of me but the transportation thing almost has me in tears. It's like when it rains it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment