Blue Drawing-July 3, 2011


Creative Every Day theme for July is Blue. Below is my soft pastel drawing in blue. It feels good to create something again so close together in days. I just finished June Creative Project and now I'm onto July . I love how my creativity seems to be blossoming where there is a blank piece of sketching pad and I have a theme and ideas start to surround my head on what i want to draw. Love it! Love my bff for finding this blog! Love the creator of this blog! I love how the author of this blog puts no rules on how you are to use the theme; she just wants the participants to be creative.

Creativity is meant in the broadest sense, so it doesn't have to be something art related. Your creative acts could be in cooking, taking pictures, knitting, doodling, writing, dancing, decorating, singing, playing with your kids, brainstorming ideas, gardening, or making art in the form of collage, paint, or clay...or whatever!

You do not have to post every day! I know for myself that having to post every day for a year would be too much. You can post about your creativity in whatever form you like, whether that be once a day, a few times a week, once a week, or once a month. Do what works for you!

This is a low pressure challenge, with the idea of bringing more creativity into our lives. I will not be the creativity police. I hope that we can all find ways, simple and grand to express our creative selves. Have fun with it.



Also, keeping with the blue theme I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment