New Art Supplies



I know it may be weird to make a blog post strictly about artist supplies but if only you know what one particular artist supply in general means to me. You know why I'm creating a post for this. I've had my eye on an traveling easel for amazon for months and there was always an excuse...I don't have any money (eventhough its really inexpensive). Likely excuse...uh huh...what i have spent on dinners out could have paid for my easel over and over again. The question in my head that swirled along with the previous excuse-- do you know what an easel means...shut my mouth..it denotes I'm an artist. The last time I had an easel was when i was 12 (I think) along with an an artists kit that was on my Christmas List. Now at the tender age of 31...I'm getting another easel...my easel...it's a wonderful moment. I usually cry at everything and i want to shed a tear here but can't so let me just say YAY! To nurturing the inner artist and telling her its okay to play. This easelwill be come in handy especially when I'm figure drawing..so excited. I also bought a sketching kit. Yay! It feels good to spend money on my art. Next month I'm going to order a canvas, paint brushes, and paints. Already have it saved in my amazon cart. Yay






No comments:

Post a Comment