Drawing....gosh when was the last time i did that?

Ok i JUST realized that when i dont go to DM regulary I no longer draw in my own time and thats not good. I mean the last time I drew was when i was finishing up my sketchbook project and that was Jan. 17th. eventhough that isn't THAT long ago its long enough because as of tomorrow thats 3 weeks and if im committing to my art i cant have lack of production. I've been reading a variety of artistic things today and someone suggested drawing three X a week for at least 15 minutes and that seems really reasonable and attainable. (I need to schedule it in..i work well with plans..if it's a plan it i dont change it--i am such a creature of habit). I feel that my artistic side of me has partly been taking a back seat because im working out more thereby getting home at 10:30 once i have dinner relaxed with hubby..drawing is the last thing on my mind so for the remainder of February.... Im going to continue my turbo jam only (no gym) and take those extra hours focusing on my artistic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment