more on dec. 31st

kym has texted to check on me which is really sweet but unnecessary i am the same..the exact same. i know i can shake myself out of this but i dont know if i want to. why am i not in a celebratory mood instead of feeling defeated.

i need to get a grip. afterall if j can be joyous after losing a parent and looking forward to a new year wth is wrong with me. i have no excuse.

okay im gonna to take a shower, clean up my living/dining room, put on some make up and a dress and pull myself together a new year is a time of new possibilities and to correct some things that should have been corrected..heck a new day is a start over. Gods mercy and grace is renewing. eventhough i dont feel like doing this i need to do this. J mentioned something to me last night while we were talking and i made a comment of oh no i dont get up that early to do anything..he said why dont you....why don’t you do all the things that you are uncomfortable doing and see how my life has changed in a year. hmmm not a bad idea. a bit scary but not a bad idea. im going to do that..ill think of things tomorrow and give my page a facelift. Goodbye until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment