December 31 2010

who cares? this is my funk talking i know. but for the first time i dont care that its ny eve ...i just care i failed my exam. i know their are worse things in life. but i do well with big things..the small things break me to my core. this has to be the 1st year in 5 or 6 years that i didnt spend my day in prayer and reflection. like i said im mad at God and js response is isnt that why you should be spending your time with him. the days is not up. thanks guru but no thanks.

ughhhhhh...failing my exam has put a damper on everything and i dont want to let go. thats why i spent most of this day asleep. yes i didnt wake up till 6:30pm and its 10:11 now. this year has just been a year of change and i want next year to be a year of transformation. but right now i just want to erase yesterday ..erase this sickness thats left and this horrible hacking slight cough that leaves my chest bone hurting. erase erase erase

No comments:

Post a Comment