Grace Card-July 12th

It's that time again for grace cards. its so funny how foreign things are when you are out of habit of doing them. instead of picking the usual thre grace cards ..im going to pick 5 grace cards.

Rest: Take a mental break. A quiet mind has direct access to wisdom and insight

Support: Expect help. A Divine power more magnificent than anything else that exists on the planet is ready to support our every move.

Release: Let go. when we release our attachment to the outcome, we allow the power of grace to work its magic.

Beauty.: Surround yourself with simple pleasures. Beauty is the language of the divine

Honor: Care for your soul. Honor the divinity within you by practicing extreme self care.

Sounds like to me I need to take a break and honor myself in a way that will give me peace, love, and joy. I also need to go to God and get the help that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment