Let Go

I was glad to accompany my best friend Carey on the Women's of Faith Conference. There were several nuggets of truth that I gleamed from the conference which I will talk about in another posting but today one of the items discussed came to my mind as I was walking home. Let go of some things in your life. Ok that wasnt a verbatim point and its 1:07 in the morning but basically it was about letting go of things that are no longer in season. But when the thought came upon my mind it was about giving yourself a full month to let go of most of the things that give you joy and keep you busy in your life. Take time to study for your upcoming exam and work on your body...building a habit of what healthy looks like long term. I decided to not:


  • see any friends this September unless they really need me

  • volunteer

  • go to meetups

  • spend money on food out (the idea to cook more...to explore my pescatarian lifestyle)

  • skip the gym or exercise (get back to working out 4-5X a week)

I cant thank Carey enough for letting me be her +1, the lovely journal and tshirt she bought me and girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment