Body Vision Board



The below vision board was difficult to put together..something seemed off or missing but I decided to stop overthinking and leave it alone. I can always edit later but the important item is that I make a vision board so I know what goal I'm working towards.



Necessities in my weight loss journey with Carey as of mid-February

Anchor myself in God


Eat with wisdom and self-control (embrace the grace that God gives daily and remember to Choose Life …God has given me an abundant life so let me move toward healthier choices)

PLAN!!! (Bulk Cooking is a MUST)!

Believe I can be TRANSFORMED! In due season I will have the body I envision.

Don’t focus on the scale but think about non-scale victories (behavioral changes, bypassing a trigger, focus on what I am doing right).

Track food on myfitnesspal.com

Be active (ultimate goal: 5-6X a week but for now work up to 3X a week whether gym, walking, etc).

Try a new vegetable/fruit

Check in with Carey at least weekly no matter if our schedules don’t align for our chats.

Seek out motivational tools/Use motivational tools more regularly (weight loss scriptures, blogs (divaslimsdown on youtube; find more). I will not buy any more tools until I lose 20 lbs. Use the tools I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment